Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks
[Marketing News]Meet Coolton at the LED Show in Anaheim,CA
Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc. will exhibit the LED Show on February 28 - March 2, 2017 at Anaheim Convention Center in California. At this show, Cooltron will have a booth which is No. #712 to present LED Lighting thermal solution products and show customized design ability. Come to our booth and get your surprise!
[Marketing News]New Office Removal Announcement
Dear Everyone, Please be kindly informed that our Shenzhen Office is going to move to a new location in Shiguan Industrial Park, Shenzhen after November 21, 2016. New address is as below: 5F Xingyue Building, Shiguan Industrial Park, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China. Zip 518109 Phone number, Fax number and E-mail address are the same without change. US office keep usual. Thank you and best regards, Cooltron Group
[Marketing News]New Distributor Agreement with Koehlke Components
Cooltron Industrial Supply, a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC / DC fans, blowers, fan accessories and heat sinks, has announced the manufacturing distributor agreements with Koehlke Components, Inc., whose territory consists of Ohio, USA. Started from October 1st, 2016, the agreements with COOLTRON enable Koehlke Components to better serve their extensive customer base with a wide range of AC/DC fans, blowers, fan acc...
[Product News]How to Read the Part Number System?
COOLTRON part number system is structured starting by fan type (DC or AC fan), followed by the size, bearing type, voltage, lead type, speed and special function in some cases. For example: FD2510B05W5C-21-2NUC Example: FD 2510 B 05 W 5 C 21 2N U C 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 1. Fan Type FD: DC Fan FBD: DC Blower FA: AC Fan FBA: AC Blower 2. Size 2006: 20x20x06mm 7025: 70x70x25mm 2510: 25x25x10mm 7038: 70x70x38m...
- Q:Does COOLTRON have fans for harsh environment applications?
- A:Our DC line offers the protection from water on all dual ball fans. There are three levels of waterproof protecti...
- Q:How many lead wires does a DC/AC fan have?
- A:For fans with lead wires, the standard number of wires is two. However, additional wires could be added for spe...
- Q:What is a speed sensor / tachometer (IC)?
- A:A fan with this function has a pulse where speed can be calculated and measured. Two complete pulses are released...
- Fan & Accessory
- Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks