Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks
[Marketing News]Let’s Meet at LFI Booth #5810, PA
Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc. will exhibit LIGHTFAIR International (LFI) 2017 on May 9-11, 2017 at Pennsylvania Convention Center (1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107). At this show, Cooltron will have a 10x20 sq. ft. booth at level 100, Hall F. The booth Number is #5810. Cooltron will present LED Lighting thermal solution products and show customized design ability. Come to our booth and get your surprise! LIGHTFAIR Interna...
[Marketing News]Thanks for Coming Cooltron Booth
Meet Cooltron at the LED Show in Anaheim, CA Strategies in Light and The LED Show were joined via co-location with a vision of providing a uniquely integrated platform for information exchange, networking and new business development. Covering the full spectrum of the lighting industry from components and packaging to design and installation, Strategies in Light and The LED Show bring together every aspect of the industry to facil...
[Marketing News]New Rep Agreement with Western Technical Sales
Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc. a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC / DC fans, blowers, fan accessories and heat sinks, has announced the manufacturing Rep agreement with Western Technical Sales whose territory consists of California, USA. Started from January 1st, 2017, the agreement with COOLTRON enables Western Technical Sales to better serve their extensive customer base with a wide range of AC/DC fans, blowers, f...
[Marketing News]Meet Coolton at the LED Show in Anaheim,CA
Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc. will exhibit the LED Show on February 28 - March 2, 2017 at Anaheim Convention Center in California. At this show, Cooltron will have a booth which is No. #712 to present LED Lighting thermal solution products and show customized design ability. Come to our booth and get your surprise!
- Q:Does COOLTRON have fans for harsh environment applications?
- A:Our DC line offers the protection from water on all dual ball fans. There are three levels of waterproof protecti...
- Q:How many lead wires does a DC/AC fan have?
- A:For fans with lead wires, the standard number of wires is two. However, additional wires could be added for spe...
- Q:What is a speed sensor / tachometer (IC)?
- A:A fan with this function has a pulse where speed can be calculated and measured. Two complete pulses are released...
- Fan & Accessory
- Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks